Speech Therapy in The Villages & Leesburg, FL
Our Speech-Language Pathologists employ the latest technology and clinical processes to help our patients regain the ability to communicate. They offer individualized treatment for all aspects of communications from pediatric to geriatric including speaking, listening, reading, writing and articulation.
Speech Therapists provide:
- VOICE REHAB: Improving voice volume, quality, pitch, strength and endurance
- SWALLOWING REHAB: Improving eating. drinking, chewing and swallowing (including pills)
- COGNITIVE REHAB: Improving memory and thinking, including decision making and planning
- STROKE REHAB: Improving speech clarity, listening, speaking, reading and writing
- SPEECH REHAB FOR PARKINSON’S DISEASE: Improving volume and clarity of voice
- Learn more about LSVT LOUD™ on our Neurological Therapy Page
- CANCER REHAB: Improving speech and swallowing
Speech Therapy is available in our Spanish Plaines and Lake Sumter Landing locations in The Villages, FL & in our Leesburg office in Leesburg, FL.